Zimbra hosted solution: GRmail is a logical response to challenges IT managers are facing nowadays.
As a Zimbra Gold partner G-R is fit to tackle these challenges and ensure a 99.9% SLA guarenteed.
When you choose GRmail:
- Your data is secured
- Complete Turnkey service
- Unlimited Domains
- Fully managed backups can be restored up to 2 weeks for each account
- 2nd level support included
- Dedicated web administration interface for managing accounts and domains
- SSL security certificates included and unlimited (on request)
- Security updates included
- Antispam and antivirus included
- Infrastructure with Service Level Guarantee (SLA) of 99.999% for network and power supply
- Service Level Guarantee (SLA) for the 99.9% email service (excluding scheduled and advertised maintenance
- Servers are located in Montreal area
- You have no material maintenance costs
||No material maintenance.
||Complete user features.
Roles for administrators.
||24/7 support center.
||Deployment managed by experts.
Users are managed by the client.
Services offered for data migration.
||You can change themes and colours.
Use your own domain name.
||Backup and data storage
User management and provisioning
||Monthly (50 box and up) and annual rates.
|Email (personal and shared)
|Calendars (personal and shared)
|Contacts (personal and shared)
|Documents (personal and shared)
|iPhone, Android and Windows Mobile sync
|Zimbra Outlook Connector - ZOC
|24/7 support center access (for 2 admins)
|99.9% High Availability
|Integrated Anti-virus and Anti-spam
|Monitoring with Zabbix
|External LDAP or AD integration
|HTTPS secured communication
Gestion-Ressources is the only Zimbra Gold VAR and certified training partner in Canada.
Training given by professionals
Zimbra requires specific expertise. Gestion-Ressources' trainers have all completed the Zimbra administration certification. Moreover they are engaged in Zimbra projects so they can link the pratical side with the theoretical one.
Official training documentation
As a Zimbra certified training partner we provide official training documentation.
We provide specific training for your company or personal needs. All our training sessions are individual training courses for one student or a small group of student from the same company. We adapt the course and our teaching to your knowledge and your needs. We are also able to offer exercises based on your on your actual challenges and issues.
- Richly-interactive user interface in the browser: With technologies like AJAX, web user interfaces can be every bit as rich as that of traditional client/server applications, but at the same time still have the look, feel, behaviour, and zero client administration of the World-Wide Web;
- XML-based web services: Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) based on XML/web service end-points allows Internet data and services (maps, stock quotes, weather, flight status, etc.) and intranet data and services (enterprise applications such as CRM, ERP, etc.) to be securely accessed from other applications and systems;
- Mash-ups: mash-ups are the aggregation and customization of multiple web user interfaces and web services to eliminate context switching between existing systems or deliver complete new experiences.
Synchronizations are proactive and performed in real time mode called "push" for terminals that support it. In case of loss the terminals can be locked from the synchronization, or even emptied remotely depending on the model.
- Subscription standard DATA (20 MB is sufficient for a month of traffic).
Connection with an external LDAP or Active Directory
Details of the synchronization directory with Zimbra.
We intend to use the IDs from your directory to synchronize:
This will allow a constant consistency between the repository and Zimbra. For example:
- group "management" has a higher mail quota;
- people in the group "mobile" can synchronize their mobile devices.
- In terms of authentication, Zimbra authenticates the accounts directly from Active Directory (or another directory service), if configured. Otherwise, Zimbra integrated OpenLDAP service is used for authentication
- Contact us for a quote.
- Zimbra configuration : Configuration and testing for sample accounts;
- Migration configuration : Splitdomain or proxy mail setup, implementation of the migration tools;
- Provisioning : LDAP or AD sync, users provisioning, provisioning validation, roles configuration;
- Validation : Supplier validation, customer validation before switching to the new solution;
- Transition : DNS changes, user access changes;
- Migration : user data migration (mails, calendars, repository, etc.), system data migration (distribution lists, aliases);
- Validation : of the data migration and mail routing;
- Automatisms : automatic LDAP or AD sync activation, backup scripts activation;
- Validation : Validation of the client's migration.
No interruption of services during the migration
- If the user exists on the Zimbra server, the email is delivered;
- If the user does not exist on the Zimbra server, the email is routed toward the legacy mail server;
- If the account is in the migration process, Zimbra Mail Queue stocks messages until the end of the migration.